[arch-haskell] [Haskell-cafe] GHC maintenance on Arch

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Oct 29 15:41:18 CET 2012

Please stay on topic, this is *not* a discussion about Haskell
Platform[1], it's a discussion on ArchHaskell[2].  Please read up on
the mailing list archives first, and then, if you still feel there's a
need to discuss HP in ArchHaskell (which isn't the same thing as Arch
itself) then please start a new thread.

/M

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/platform/
[2]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ArchHaskell