[arch-haskell] No need to bump exe-only packages (no lib)

Leif Warner abimelech at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 06:20:41 CEST 2012

Just doing an update, and I noticed a fair number of bumps to pxsl-tools.
 This is a /bin-only package that I can't see any other package linking
against.

When any of the deps change on a package like this, I don't see bumping the
PKGREL as being necessary.
Not sure if it would be trouble to exclude these types of packages from a
PKGREL bump, and it doesn't harm anything either way - I was just thinking
it could save some compilation time on the build side, and some
download/install time on the update side.

-Leif Warner