[arch-haskell] Script to manage secondary repository

Fabio Riga rifabio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 01:56:10 CET 2012

Hi all,

a long time ago I wrote about a script to keep a repository of Haskell
packages that depends on [haskell] repo. This script is what helped me
producing [haskell-extra] and now [haskell-web]. In my intentions,
this should permit a group of people to manage relatively small
repository that should merge into a single big one.

The script is actually a wrapper over cblrepo, with some calls to
cabal-install. It needs some more functionality in order to be useful
to someone besides me, but I publish it to persuade Magnus that this
way is possible.

Here you are: https://github.com/EffeErre/cbladmin

Any comment is welcome.

Fabio

ps. I also uploaded [habs-web] source files here:
https://github.com/EffeErre/habs-web and it also is in sync with
hackage!