[arch-haskell] Current procedure to install Hakyll (with deps)

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Jun 12 12:53:51 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Mateusz Loskot <mateusz at loskot.net> wrote:
[...]
> So, here comes my question:
> Considering I'm interested in Hakyll, could anyone recommend where
> should I grab all the related packages and required dependencies from?

Don't use AUR!

Check to see how many of the dependencies are in [haskell], if all are
there: profit! If only a few are missing you can always raise a bug to
get them added (I look favourable upon existence of patches +
pre-built packages).  You also must be willing to accept that future
updates to packages might be delayed due to dependencies of other
packages in [haskell].

If all else fails you can always use Cabal.

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org