[arch-haskell] GHC 7.4.1 or HP 2011.4.0.0??

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Feb 3 16:28:28 CET 2012

It's been out for a day now... this would be a good time to decide
whether ArchLinux should be bold and move to a haskell-platform-free
state, or trudge on with HP and the ache it causes.

If we're moving to 7.4.1 there's a lot of work with getting
ArchHaskell in shape for it, so the longer notice the better :)

If we're to trudge on with HP then we really ought to move to
2011.4.0.0, which also means a new version of GHC and a lot of work on
ArchHaskell, so the longer notice the better :)

Please, please, please, can we move on this soon?

I'm available to help out with [extra]&[community] packages if need
be, updating PKGBUILDs, building, verifying other's changes, etc.

Magnus Therning                      OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4
email: magnus at therning.org   jabber: magnus at therning.org