[arch-haskell] how can I help?

Ramana Kumar ramana at member.fsf.org
Tue Aug 28 15:10:55 CEST 2012

I want to echo some of the sentiments of:
(I joined the list after reading that message.)

I'm starting out doing Haskell development and am a long-time Arch user,
and hence I am keen on keeping Arch Haskell up and running and working
towards the all-of-Hackage goal.
I think documenting process is a great idea, and I suggest you just go
ahead and start pete, e.g. working on the wiki.
Keep the mailing list informed, hang out in the IRC channel.
I'll help out when and where I can as well.