[arch-haskell] Re: habs updates

Peter Simons simons at cryp.to
Mon Nov 1 10:28:01 EDT 2010

Hi Magnus,

 >> * packages provided by GHC are no longer listed as dependencies
 >
 > I strongly disagree with this one, I'd rather see the dependency list
 > continue to include the meta-packages provided by the ghc package.

Remy has put time and effort into developing that feature, and it's been
in Git for almost two weeks. Now, you disagree strongly. Could you
please describe how you intend to resolve the current situation? Would
you like Remy's patches revoked? And if that is the case, exactly which
ones? What do you suggest we do?

Take care,
Peter