[arch-haskell] darcs patch: Typo correction in String Constant (and 2 more)

Matthew William Cox matt at mattcox.ca
Sun Aug 24 12:31:48 EDT 2008

On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 04:24:16AM -0400, Matthew William Cox wrote:
> I've assumed that any package with all its library-dirs inside
> /usr/lib/ghc-6.8.3 (actually, the libdir from GHC.Paths) is a core
> package. This seems to exclude all the external packages, which get
> installed to /usr/lib/$PkgName-$PkgVer/. Anybody know if this is a bad
> assumption?

I went to #ghc to confirm this. It sounds safe. One possibility is for
vegai to modify the GHC PKGBUILD to copy the package.conf to
package.conf.shipped at packaging. Then cabal2arch could query this for
an *authoritative* list of packages in bootlibs.

The other possibility is to load the bootlibs into the provides array of
the PKGBUILD. I don't think this would be very easily done with
makepkg... hmakepkg time? :)

Cheers,
Matt.