[xmonad] New XMonad layout based on bspwm

Ben Weitzman benweitzman at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:21:54 UTC 2014

Thanks Adam,

First of all, thanks for the name conflict info. Even after a year with
XMonad there are still lots of things I don't know :)

Could you clarify why you think ExpandTowards R should do something if the
window is up against the right edge? It seems like it might be
counterintuitive for a window to grow towards the left if it can't grow
towards the right. Perhaps a more general Expand or Expand
Vertical/Horizontal message would be helpful?

Ben