[nhc-users] Trying to port nhc to a mobile platform

pierric starocean.wx at gmail.com
Sun May 27 10:58:37 EDT 2007

Hi. Everyone. Recently an idea came up to my mind that I want to port nhc to
my nds(a handheld game console). There is a already a tiny linux system on
it. So the problem now is to cross compile the nhc on my laptop. Comparing
with other three haskell system, I think nhc is the most lightweight, and it
can be built from bootstrap. But sadly I don't know where to begin. Can
someone give any help? some detail steps or maybe some key points that I
must know.
thanks very much.