[nhc-users] I failed in compiling with gcc

pierric starocean.wx at gmail.com
Sun May 27 04:33:03 EDT 2007

Hi, everyone. I have just checked out the latest version from darcs, and try
to build it. First I build it with ghc6.6, everything goes well. Then I try
to build nhc from bootstrap with gcc. But I got the following error message:
make[1]: `nhc98heap' is up to date.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/pierric/haskell/nhc98/src/runtime'
touch targets/ix86-Linux/runtime
make: *** No rule to make target `src/prelude/Array/*.hc', needed by
`targets/ix86-Linux/prelude-gcc'.  Stop.

I also find there's no .hc files in src/prelude/array/. Are they generated
automatically?

thanks very much