Request for review of proposed strict-concurrency improvements

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Sat Jan 19 21:54:25 UTC 2019

During the past few days, David Feuer has proposed a number of
improvements to the strict-concurrency library. Thanks very much for
this work!

That, in turn, was triggered by some ideas of Eric Crockett - again,
thanks very much for this!

Since there are some subtle nuances at play here, I am asking the
community to give this a brief review. Please comment directly in the
PRs or issues, links below, not here on the list. Absent any comments,
I will merge these PRs in about a week. If it's needed sooner than
that, please let me know.

Thanks,
Yitz

PRs: