taking over `bitvec`, `gamma`, `hs-hd5f` etc.

Marco Zocca zocca.marco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:45:54 UTC 2019

Hi all,

  I had also tried recently to contact James Cook regarding
maintainership of `gamma` (https://github.com/mokus0/gamma/pull/4) and
three years ago about `hs-hdf5`
(https://github.com/mokus0/hs-hdf5/issues/4#issuecomment-244511986)
but he seldom checks email and github issues it seems.

First of all, I hope he is well, and second, I once more volunteer to
help with the maintenance of these packages.

Best,
Marco