FW: Contributing to gamma Haskell package

Alexandre Rodrigues alexandreR_B at outlook.com
Sun Oct 28 16:20:27 UTC 2018

Greetings list;

I am interested the `gamma ` package (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/gamma), having sent an email about a month ago to the current maintainer about contributing to the package. I am following package takeover procedures<https://wiki.haskell.org/Taking_over_a_package> by posting here, and stating my intentions publicly.