[Mid-discussion Summary] Proposal: add new Data.Bits.Bits(bitZero) method

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:56:27 UTC 2014

Henning,

As far as I know the only serious proponent of using qualified imports for
all imports *all* the time is you.

Name conflicts don't affect you. We get that. We got that loud and clear
virtually every time the naming of pretty much anything has arisen on this
mailing list for the last few years.

That doesn't change the fact that your practice and common practice diverge.

I'm hard pressed to like an option that causes pain for the sloppy majority.

-Edward