Does anyone want intersperse for Data.Sequence?

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Sun Dec 28 16:29:42 UTC 2014

I want an interface that supports efficient appending without requiring a
separate building phase or other hassles. Does this not exist?

I get that a library author might want to deal with the hassle of
alternatives. But as an application author there are times that all I care
about is a clean and simple interface that supports efficient appends.