Proposal: Add System.FilePath to base

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 13:54:21 EST 2006

Hello Neil,

now i'm 100% agree with your position. if GHC HQ will be against adding
FilePath library to the set of core libs, i'm vote for inclusion
FilePath module to base lib exclusively for using in Cabal scripts.
while for other purposes i propose to release separate FilePath
library anyway, so it can evolve and be upgraded as user wish

afaik, Hugs peoples (including you) just follows GHC decisions in this
area

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com