Logical Shift Operators (Was: Implementation of aton and ntoa outside...)

Robert Marlow rob at mits.coop
Thu Nov 16 04:16:39 EST 2006

Whew! I finally got a patch done:

At this stage, I've just added the logical shift operators since I'll
need them to do the aton/ntoa stuff in haskell code.

The first patch is obsolete since it puts the quickcheck properties in a
non-standard location. The second two patches fix that. Ignore the stuff
about quickcheck properties in the trac details.

--
Robert Marlow <rob at mits.coop>
MITS Co-op Ltd