[Haskell-iPhone] iOS cross compile instructions now on GHC wiki / progress update

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Fri Mar 1 10:45:11 CET 2013

I forgot to mention an important thing: You will need the Cabal changes
from Luke's pull request at https://github.com/haskell/cabal/pull/1214

I suggest you check out the normal Cabal, then add the above as a new
remote and pull from it. (I am not sure exactly which URL to use.)