[Haskell-iPhone] In regard to all the random iPhone questions

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Tue Jan 15 20:58:02 CET 2013

Kyle,

I'm one of the founders of the list, and I agree we should change the
name. How about we call it "Haskell-On-Handheld-Devices" ? A bit long,
but it needs to be clear.

Steve