[Haskell-iPhone] In regard to all the random iPhone questions

Kyle Murphy orclev at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 19:16:59 CET 2013

Haskell-ARM has the advantage it would also cover Android which is my
actual area of interest on here (and based on some recent messages I'm not
the only one). The question is if those currently focused on iOS work would
mind broadening the scope of the list in that way, or if they feel it would
dilute its purpose. There's also the technical consideration of if it's
even possible to rename a list in this fashion as I have no knowledge of
the software that's used for this list.