[Haskell-iPhone] ghc-iphone and GHC 7.0.2

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Wed Jun 8 02:05:02 CEST 2011

David,

That is great, and, especially, welcome to Haskell!  As I said, I am
working on a new version of GHC for iPhone.  There probably isn't much
sense in involving you in that at this point.  I'll get you to test for
me when I have something working.

I can't think of anything obvious for you to do now, but I'll keep it in
the back of my mind.  Haskell bindings to iPhone infrastructure are
lacking, so maybe you could look at that.

Steve