[Haskell-iPhone] trying to run the examples

Ton Biegstraaten ton.biegstraaten at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 15:14:59 CET 2011

Op 28 dec 2011, om 00:17 heeft David Pollak het volgende geschreven:

> Yes.  The qcon_demo tag is the demarcation of where the code properly compiled for the iPad.
>
> Then I went and did a bunch of stuff that requires GHC 7 and also splits the language out from the iPad part because Visi will run on OS X and in the cloud as well as on the iPad.
>
> You might want to check out https://github.com/dpp/LispHaskellIPad
>
> That compiles for the iPad at master.  It might be an easier starting place for you.

It compiled for the simulator and I could define a var, so it works :-)
For a device I get the next result:

Build Lisp of project Lisp with configuration Debug

Ld build/Debug-iphoneos/Lisp.app/Lisp normal armv7
cd /Users/ton/xcode/GHC-iPhone/LispHaskellIPad
setenv IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 4.2
setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.2.sdk -L/Users/ton/xcode/GHC-iPhone/LispHaskellIPad/build/Debug-iphoneos -L/Users/ton/xcode/GHC-iPhone/LispHaskellIPad/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/dist/build/Lisp -F/Users/ton/xcode/GHC-iPhone/LispHaskellIPad/build/Debug-iphoneos -filelist /Users/ton/xcode/GHC-iPhone/LispHaskellIPad/build/Lisp.build/Debug-iphoneos/Lisp.build/Objects-normal/armv7/Lisp.LinkFileList -miphoneos-version-min=4.2 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework CoreGraphics -lLisp -o /Users/ton/xcode/GHC-iPhone/LispHaskellIPad/build/Debug-iphoneos/Lisp.app/Lisp

ld: warning: in /Users/ton/xcode/GHC-iPhone/LispHaskellIPad/build/Debug-iphonesimulator/dist/build/Lisp/libLisp.a, file was built for unsupported file format which is not the architecture being linked (armv7)
Undefined symbols:
  "_Haskell_main", referenced from:
      _main in main.o
  "_releaseMe", referenced from:
      -[PerformOMatic reallyDoIt:] in PerformOMatic.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I played with the target being ipad or iphone and the architectures arm6, standard (both) and arm7, but he result is more or less the same, also after a clean all targets.

Any idea?

Ton