[Haskell-iPhone] iPwn Studios GHC-iPhone patch split up with comments

Stephen Blackheath [to Haskell-iPhone] rubbernecking.trumpet.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Tue Jul 7 18:47:25 EDT 2009

Rick,

Much appreciated.  Even though I'm working for Ryan, I'm doing the open
source side of it on my own time.  Unfortunately I've overdone it
recently, and my beloved wife will kill me if I do any more work I'm not
being paid for.

I'll do my best to help with questions, and later I'll be able to do a
bit more real stuff.

I don't know what state our copy of GHC is in - you'll need to check.
It may be a partial pull and I don't know enough about darcs to know
whether that's sufficient.

Steve