[Haskell-iPhone] iPwn Studios GHC-iPhone patch split up with comments

Rick R rick.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:15:53 EDT 2009

Excellent! I look forward to hacking on that this week. No promises that
anything usable will come from my efforts.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Stephen Blackheath [to Haskell-iPhone] <
rubbernecking.trumpet.stephen at blacksapphire.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> I've split the iPwn Studios GHC-iPhone patch (against GHC 6.10.2) into
> related parts, each with an explanation of the whys and wherefores.  The
> first job is to get it to work against HEAD in our copy of the GHC
> repository.
>
> It's all on the project home page at:
>
>  http://projects.haskell.org/ghc-iphone/
>
> I'm watching mailing this list for technical questions, so please ask away.
>

> Steve

"The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the
continents, and the oceans was not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge."

- Daniel J. Boorstin