[HOpenGL] GL utilities, toolkits, and questions..

Andre W B Furtado awfurtado@homelink.com.br
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 13:43:02 -0300

> And while we're at it (some have started already): what are you
> doing/hoping to do with HOpenGL (not just dozens of private
> versions of Haskell DOOM, I hope?-)?

Surely not! :)

In the last weeks I've been re-structuring FunGEn completely (that's why it
is taking so long for version 0.2 to be released). I read Mark's CGL (Clean
Game Library) thesis and found a lot of useful information and ideas. The
main objective is to make FunGEn a engine that deals much more with
worlds/leves/objects SPECIFICATIONS rather than programming all the stuff in
a IMPERATIVE way (actually, its first version had a little bit of it).

BTW, I've got no FunGEn feedback at all (apart from Sven's notes just after
releasing)... :(

-- Andre