[Hat] How to generate .hx files?

Tom Hofte hofte at natlab.research.philips.com
Mon Aug 2 04:25:22 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm using hmake to compile my Haskell program to run with Hat.

My program uses the HaXml library. When I run hmake it fails to compile my program, due to this error:

Fail: /home/hofte/local//include/hat/Text/XML/HaXml/Xml2Haskell.hx: openFile: does not exist (No such file or directory)

It seems that hmake can't find the .hx files for the HaXml package, because the package is not a standard Haskell package. My question is now, how can I generate .hx file for the HaXml package?

Thanks in advance,

-Tom