Fudgets with GHC 5.04.3

Bas van Dijk basvandijk@home.nl
Thu, 29 May 2003 21:34:27 +0200

> In hsrc/ghmklib and Contrib/Makefile, there are options for which make
> tool to use. I think the 030414 version uses humake by default.

OK I downloaded the 030414 version...
I uncommented the following lines in hsrc/ghmklib:

-------------------------
###The new new way: use ghc --make ! (but ghc --make is not mature enough yet)
ghcmake="ghc --make"
subdirs=`echo $subdirs | sed 's/-I /-i/g'`
-------------------------

After this I ran "make ghc-all"

The hsrc directory compiled fine.

But after that it moved to the Contrib directory and I got these errors:

-------------------------
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/bas/downloads/Fudgets/Contrib'
../hsrc/get_files hi ghc
Retrieving ghc version of the .hi files.
../hsrc/get_files o ghc0
Retrieving ghc0 version of the .o files.
env GHCFUDGETS=../GhcFudgets ../bin/ghuxmake -batch -cpp -O2 ContribFudgets.hs
../bin/ghuxmake: line 44: ghumake: command not found
make[1]: *** [ghc-lib.a] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bas/downloads/Fudgets/Contrib'
make: *** [ghc-contrib] Error 2

What do I have to change in: Contrib/Makefile to get it going?

If the source distribution doens't work then I gues I just have to use the
binaries... :-(

Bas van Dijk.