On the Meaning of Haskell 3

Jason Dusek jason.dusek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 18:31:09 EST 2009

  Haskell will die with the two Simons. The future lies with
  Agda or Epigram or Coq. We shouldn't try too hard to get
  Haskell right -- it will never be right -- but, rather, we
  should all think about how we're going to migrate away from
  Haskell to something even better. What can we do now -- in
  terms of multi-versioning, compiled module interfaces and
  approaches to modularity that are about servers and pipes
  instead of linking -- to make it easy to move away from
  Haskell module by module?

--
Jason Dusek