[Haskell-community] hackage redesign discussions

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:43:32 UTC 2018

If people want to participate there are now a space of design and
ux-tickets on the hackage tracker. I've tried to tag them all with
"discussion". https://github.com/haskell/hackage-server/issues

Hopefully I can collect small changes and make style-only update
compound update proposal, that will be followed by a small style-only
update to the main server.

This is important because we want everything to be largely settled for
the haddock release, to ensure that the final design of it meshes with
what we iterate to on hackage:
https://github.com/haskell/haddock/pull/721

-g