[Haskell-community] Design Proposal for Haskell.org

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Fri May 27 20:49:36 UTC 2016

I wanted to direct folks’ attention to this PR for haskell.org

https://github.com/haskell-infra/hl/pull/162

David Deutsch has gone through and done some CSS cleanup and modernization on haskell.org, as well as pulling the underlying resources (css, etc) into a more standard packaging so that it should be easier to evolve in the future.

There’s a lot more work we can do on the website, but I think this is a good start and I’d be happy to merge in this stuff as is.

However, it would be nice to have some more eyes/conversation on this before we pull the trigger.

Thoughts?

—Gershom