[Haskell-community] addition of http://www.happylearnhaskelltutorial.com/ to haskell website resources?

Adam Foltzer acfoltzer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:06:51 UTC 2016

I'd not come across this before; at first glance, it looks like a good
resource for beginners. The lack of clear authorship makes me a bit
uncomfortable, though, since it's optionally available as a paid purchase.
FWIW, the GetContented username has only been around on reddit for 3
months. I wouldn't want to end up in a situation where we're recommending a
paid product that might very well disappear before the book is finished,
even if we're only linking to the free version.

Perhaps we could tentatively plan to add it to the Books section on the
documentation page, but ask the author for more details first?