[Haskell-community] Downloads page & Haskell for Mac

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at justtesting.org
Sat Oct 24 10:48:40 UTC 2015

Sorry for jumping late into the discussion surrounding the downloads page. However, I would like to request that Haskell for Mac <http://haskellformac.com> be added to the page. I’m of course happy to make the edits myself and to submit a pull request, but I’d first like to ask what the community thinks is an appropriate way to add this Haskell distribution.

Would it be appropriate to just add a fourth bullet point to the current list of three (Minimal, Stack & HP)?

Cheers,
Manuel