[Haskell-cafe] .haddock files

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 05:07:24 UTC 2016

The mailinglists at projects.haskell.org are all basically unmaintained and rotted. I went and cleared some logfiles on that machine (which we’ve long wanted to decommission — see http://blog.haskell.org/post/7/the_future_of_community.haskell.org/ ) to free up space since the drive the lists are on was at capacity (leading to the error). But really, no projects should be pointing there for their lists anymore (the last post to that list in the archives is from 2014, and before then there was no traffic of note since sept 2013). An issue on the github is probably the best way to communicate to the appropriate parties now.

The problem seems to be that the haddock homepage is way out of date — not even pointing to the github repo. I’ll open a ticket and co-ordinate updating the page a bit.

—Gershom