[Haskell-cafe] Where did the Cabal manual go?

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jan 27 20:09:06 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 01:48:06PM -0500, Richard Cobbe wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 03:47:38PM -0200, Felipe Almeida Lessa wrote:
> > Do you mean the Cabal User Guide?
> > http://www.haskell.org/cabal/users-guide/
>
> Yes, that's it, and I'm in the process of downloading a copy now (so I can
> work without a WiFi connection).

By the way, if the Cabal users guide is no longer to be packaged with the
Haskell Platform, can I suggest adding a link to
http://www.haskell.org/cabal that would allow folks to download a tgz with
the HTML docs, much as is provided for Happy and Alex?  As it is, one has
to download 4 html files and a css file and hope that's everything.

Richard