[Haskell-cafe] Where did the Cabal manual go?

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jan 27 19:48:06 CET 2013

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 03:47:38PM -0200, Felipe Almeida Lessa wrote:
> Do you mean the Cabal User Guide?
> http://www.haskell.org/cabal/users-guide/

Yes, that's it, and I'm in the process of downloading a copy now (so I can
work without a WiFi connection).

I'm still curious about why there's a broken link on
<http://lambda.haskell.org/platform/doc/current/start.html>, and what on
earth I did to delete the copy of the user's guide that used to be on my
hard drive as part of the Haskell Platform installation (or, worse, what
was silently done on my behalf).  It's possible I missed a notification
that this was happening, but I certainly don't remember seeing anything to
that effect.

Richard