[Haskell-cafe] Label macro expansion bug In HList.

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 06:06:57 CET 2011

Thanks for updating the Cabal file. The reason I commented out the
Data.HList.TypeEqO was because I couldn't find it. I grepped the HList
source tree for it and I found references to it only in the following
places:
./Data/HList/RecordD.hs:import Data.HList.TypeEqO
./examples/TIPTransform.hs:import Data.HList.TypeEqO
./examples/MainGhcGeneric1.hs: module Data.HList.TypeEqO,
./examples/MainGhcGeneric1.hs:import Data.HList.TypeEqO
./examples/MainPatternMatch.hs:import Data.HList.TypeEqO
./examples/TIPTransformM.hs:import Data.HList.TypeEqO
./HList.cabal:                     Data.HList.HListPrelude,
Data.HList.TypeEqO,

I couldn't find it on Hoogle or Hayoo either. Am I missing something?

-deech