[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Platform for OSX ?

dokondr dokondr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 11:26:49 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 3:48 AM, Rogan Creswick <creswick at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Giovanni Tirloni <gtirloni at sysdroid.com>
> wrote:
> >> 3) How to install it into a separate location so it would not ruin my
> >> current platform?
> >
> >  You can install it under a different username.

Haskell Platform (HP) is installed for *all* users in one location at OSX:
 /Library/Frameworks/GHC.framework/Versions/
total 8
drwxrwxr-x  4 root  admin  136 21 feb  2011 .
drwxrwxr-x  5 root  admin  170 21 feb  2011 ..
drwxrwxr-x  4 root  admin  136 11 jun  2010 612
lrwxr-xr-x  1 user  staff    3 21 фев  2011 Current -> 612

1) How different username will help here?
2) Is there any way to see what packages HP includes without actually
installing it? Some online document listing HP packages?