[Haskell-cafe] Coding conventions for Haskell?

Roel van Dijk vandijk.roel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 10:47:58 EDT 2010

I align my imports by hand, but your Emacs scripts look useful. I
think I'm going to use them too.

Another extremely useful function for aligning is align-regexp.

On the subject of coding style, I can work with almost any style as
long as it is used somewhat consistently. Personally I try to optimize
my code for ease of reading because I spend much more time reading
code than writing. Aligning stuff vertically makes it easier to spot
differences.