[Haskell-cafe] Coding conventions for Haskell?

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 18:13:07 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 6:28 PM, Gregory Collins
<greg at gregorycollins.net> wrote:
> Also, if you're reading code in a proportional font, "you're doing
> it wrong."

You may have nice codes using proportional fonts using LaTeX package
'listings'.  Even in a proportional font it lines things up.  Note,
however, that you need to write *your* LaTeX source code in a
fixed-width font for 'listings' to understand where things should be
lined up.

Unfortunately we don't have this mode in any editor as far as I know.
And even if we did, I don't know how the same code would be viewed in
another editor.  Reading 'listings'-style LaTeX isn't funny, much less
writing.

Cheers! :)

--
Felipe.