[Haskell-cafe] holumbus error message -- unexpected package db stack

Roderick Ford developer at live.com
Sat Sep 4 01:09:54 EDT 2010

Ok, figured it out, based on your link, Jonathan, I thought of just running:
make clean
./Setup configure
./Setup build
./Setup install
WHICH of course imports Distribution.Simple, whereas calling "make blah" on the Makefile will not do the import of Distribution.Simple

Anyway, THANKS for the link ... it DID help :)

Cheers,
Roderick Ford