[Haskell-cafe] Re: Why binding to existing widget toolkitsdoesn't make any sense

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 15:04:23 EST 2009

Nice! Well well well, we have exciting times ahead!

If this implementation is somewhat stable, I guess we need to put a binding
on Hackage :)

Of course Microsoft provides the new Direct2D API for something similar, but
having a multi platform solution is preferable.

I also played a bit with an implementation for rendering conics on the GPU:
http://staffwww.itn.liu.se/~stegu/GLSL-conics/

That runs about 100 times faster as software rendered Cairo or GDI+ on my
PC.