[Haskell-cafe] searchmonkey for haskell apis

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:59:26 EDT 2008

Hi Brad,

I already generate lots of Haskell API data for Hoogle
(http://haskell.org/hoogle and http://haskell.org/hoogle/beta). Do you
have any more details, or a link to the java api search plugin? If you
want to do this, I'd love to talk - it should be possible to add it
into Hoogle without too much difficulty, although I've little interest
in doing the work myself :-)

Thanks

Neil