[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: Tutorial on information visualization and visual analytics in Haskell

Jefferson Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 13:46:50 EDT 2008

As is always the case with anything you release to the public, I've
discovered inconsistencies and typos in the text since I released it.
I've tried to clean up all the typos I could find.  Still working on
the code, but there's a new edition out there on the website.

--
I try to take things like a crow; war and chaos don't always ruin a
picnic, they just mean you have to be careful what you swallow.

-- Jessica Edwards