[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Hayoo! beta 0.1

Richard Kelsall r.kelsall at millstream.com
Sun Apr 6 12:40:08 EDT 2008

Timo B. Hübel wrote:
> On Sunday 06 April 2008 16:38:03 Richard Kelsall wrote:
>> Little detail : After visiting a page that appears in the search results
>> then doing a back button the search I did is no longer there. (On my
>> eccentric Firefox setup anyway.)
>
> Hm, that's strange. I know about this problem when using Konqueror, but my
> Firefox (Linux, 2.0.0.13) keeps the results even after visiting the
> documentation and hitting the back button.
>
> Which Firefox version do you use?

I'm still on the old Firefox 1.5.0.5 :

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; OpenBSD i386; en-US; rv:1.8.0.5) Gecko/20060902
Firefox/1.5.0.5

I expect most people have upgraded to by now so I wouldn't worry about
it if it works in the new version. I just tried again switching off my
Adblock and switching on Java and Javascript, but couldn't seem to get
anything except a blank search page after clicking the back button.
Maybe just my strange setup.

Richard.