[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Hayoo! beta 0.1

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:30:36 EDT 2008

On Sun, Apr 6, 2008 at 1:24 PM, Timo B. Hübel <t.h at gmx.info> wrote:
>  Hm, that's strange. I know about this problem when using Konqueror, but my
>  Firefox (Linux, 2.0.0.13) keeps the results even after visiting the
>  documentation and hitting the back button.

My Epiphany works fine. Anyway, I can't use back and forward to
navigate between my searches (i.e. while on Hayoo!, pressing Back
takes me to the page I was before going to Hayoo! instead of the page
inside Hayoo! I was before reaching that point). It would be very nice
if it was a history-friendly site.

Keep up the good work! =)

Thanks,

--