[Haskell-cafe] Re: More documentation: languages written in Haskell

Max Vasin max.vasin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 02:49:12 EST 2006

>>>>> "Donald" == Donald Bruce Stewart <dons at cse.unsw.edu.au> writes:

Donald> I noticed today that although we have a list of most
Donald> applications written in Haskell, nowhere was there
Donald> collected a page of perhaps our best use case for Haskell:
Donald> for implementing compilers and interpreters!

Donald> So here's a new 'libraries and tools' category page:
Donald> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Compilers_and_interpreters

Donald> If you know of a compiler or interpreter written in
Donald> Haskell, (I think at least a few people on this list have
Donald> written one or two themselves ... ;) please add it to the
Donald> list.

I have no login at haskell.org, so I post here. There is a Curry compiler
implemented in Haskell: The Münster Curry Compiler (http://danae.uni-muenster.de/~lux/curry/).

--