[Haskell-cafe] More documentation: languages written in Haskell

Donald Bruce Stewart dons at cse.unsw.edu.au
Mon Oct 30 01:06:58 EST 2006

I noticed today that although we have a list of most applications
written in Haskell, nowhere was there collected a page of perhaps our
best use case for Haskell: for implementing compilers and interpreters!

So here's a new 'libraries and tools' category page:
    http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Libraries_and_tools/Compilers_and_interpreters

If you know of a compiler or interpreter written in Haskell, (I think at
least a few people on this list have written one or two themselves ... ;)
please add it to the list.

-- Don