[Haskell-cafe] Haskore Wiki

Shae Matijs Erisson shae at ScannedInAvian.com
Sun Nov 28 11:43:46 EST 2004

Henning Thielemann <iakd0 at clusterf.urz.uni-halle.de> writes:

>  I also like to point to my private work on Haskore. It includes
> bug-fixes, a more fine-grained modularization, better support for infinite
> music data,

I've used Haskore before, but I wasn't able to figure out how to make infinte
compositions. I'd like to try turning a lorenz fractal into music, could you
point me to an example of such an infinite song? Can you actually play such a
thing from Haskore?

Thanks,
--
Shae Matijs Erisson - http://www.ScannedInAvian.com/ - Sockmonster once said:
You could switch out the unicycles for badgers, and the game would be the same.