[Haskell-cafe] Haskore Wiki

Henning Thielemann iakd0 at clusterf.urz.uni-halle.de
Sun Nov 28 11:36:48 EST 2004

For those who are interested in composing music using Haskell, I have
initiated a page on the Haskell Wiki about projects related to Haskore:
  http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/Haskore

 I also like to point to my private work on Haskore. It includes
bug-fixes, a more fine-grained modularization, better support for infinite
music data, an automatic test-suite that is run by Darcs whenever one
records a new patch, a Haddock reference documentation, some examples of
music processing such as Markov chains. The Music datatype is now based on
a more general type for temporal media as proposed by Paul Hudak.
Unfortunately the simplicity required for teaching is partially lost. :-(
The current state can be found at:
  http://cvs.haskell.org/darcs/haskore/src/
 In the future it should support a more general notion of instruments and
MIDI controllers. So there will be more incompatible changes ...